IM Revolution

September 6, 2012

what's in a motorcycle?

I admit I know nothing much about motorcycles and other automobiles. I'm not just into those things, and I must also state that I'm also scared to drive- there's just too many bad drivers out there that can cause accidents even if you're an overly cautious / safety conscious driver yourself.

Anyway, for the sake of this motor parts blog and for the love of learning, I taught myself some basics googled stuff about motorcycles ;-) And I found this fantastic list of parts of a basic motorcycle- that's from A-Z! Wow! And yes, our Solito Motor Oil and Auto Parts Supply store has most of these items for different motorcycle brands :) Just drop us a comment here or text to +639177184774 if you have product inquiries.

Air Cleaner
Battery
Choke
Clutch Lever
Crankcase Cover
Crash Bar
Cylinder
Cylinder Head
Engine Stop Switch (KILL)
Foot Pegs
Front Brake Lever
Front Disc Brakes
Front Master Cylinder
Front Suspension
Fuel Petcock Valve
Gas Cap
Gas Tank
Gear Shift
Headlight Switch
Highway Peg
Horn
Horn Button
Ignition Switch
Left Side Mirror
Muffler
Oil Filter
Oil Tank
Passenger Back Rest
Passenger Pegs
Pillion or Passenger Seat
Primary Chain Cover
Rear Disc Brakes
Rear Foot Brake Pedal
Rear Master Cylinder
Right Side Mirror
Rocker Box
Seat
Shock Absorber
Side Stand
Spark Plug
Speedometer
Starter Switch
Tachometer
Tail Light
Throttle
Turn Signal
Turn Signal Switch
Warning Lights/Neutral Light
Windshield

Thank you MotorcycleViews.com for this motorparts list! ^__^ The site also has excellent photos (with labels) that depict the different motorcycle parts. If you're interested about these stuff, you should definitely visit this site like I did. I surely learned tons!


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Solito Motor Oil and Auto Parts Supply
National Highway, Kidapawan City
For motor parts orders, call +639177184774

No comments:

Post a Comment